When I moved to Boston after college, I didn’t really know what to do for fun in the city or where to go out. I read tons of local websites, yelp reviews and countless Pinterest lists to figure it out. Unable to find answers from reviews alone, I took to the streets myself! Since then, I have been to over a hundred bars, restaurants, concert venues and historic sites in Boston. Whether you’ve lived here for years or your visiting for one night, I’m confident my website has the resources you need to help ensure you have a great time in the city!
On my website you’ll find…
- Night out suggestions
- My favorite restaurants reviewed
- Instagram photo ideas
- Free Boston Weekly Weekend Advice. If you subscribe to my weekly email, you’ll receive advice each Thursday morning of what I’d do (and likely will do) in the city that weekend.
- Boston Trip Consulting. I also offer consulting for planning your time in the city (click here to complete a request – first one-day trip consultation is free!). This is popular among groups of friends or teams of co-workers who’re all meeting up in the city.
- Custom Modern Invitations. Whether to share details on your trip to Boston with friends or to invite your family over for a birthday celebration, I can design you a custom modern invitation for the occasion. The invitation comes in the form of a high-quality, textable photo resembling a flyer. My invitations are perfect for conveying all the details your event needs without stamps or Facebook.
- Photographed City Tours. Whether I’m providing the tour or you want me to tag along for the trolley rides, I offer photography services! These are especially popular among couples traveling who want to see the city but don’t want all their photos to be selfies (FYI it’s really hard to get a shot of you and the Pru!).
Please use my contact page to submit any inquiries!